Image Submission Guidelines
- Only images from paid members will be accepted.
- For evaluation meetings, each members may submit up to 4 images with at least 2 images on themes, up to 2 images may be in the open category.
- All submitted images must be in JPEG format. Filename extension can be either jpg or jpeg.
- Images for evaluation should not contain any watermarks.
- Submission deadline is midnight on the Sunday before the evaluation meeting.
- Please include your images as attachments to the email, instead of having them inline with the text as this will mess up with the filenames when the images get downloaded.
- Please send your images to: [email protected]
- Landscape/horizontal images must be resized to 1400 pixels horizontally.
- Portrait/vertical or square images must be resized to 1050 pixels vertically.
- Resizing an image in Photoshop
The filename of each image submitted should be formatted as the the following example. If John Smith has an image entitled Tahitian sunset that he is submitting in the open category then the image file should be named as:
Tahitian sunset - John Smith-open.jpeg
The filename extension can be either jpeg or jpg. But please eliminate ALL other characters or numbers in the filename, and don’t leave any characters or number as the image file comes out of the camera.
If you have any questions please email [email protected]